How Much Cargo Space Does the 2019 Pilot Have?
With the third-row seats in use, the 2019 Honda Pilot SUV offers 16.5 cubic feet of cargo volume. Fold down the third-row down to expand the cargo area to 46.8 cubic feet. To carry even larger cargo, you can fold the second row down for up to 83.9 cubic feet. That makes it roomier than the Subaru Outback. Read on to learn more about the new Honda Pilot’s cargo capacity and helpful interior features!
Honda Pilot Storage & Organizational Features
Busy Bloomfield families will find plenty of features to help them stow away belongings and stay organized while on the go. In addition to split-folding rear seats, the new Pilot also offers the following:
- Small storage compartments like a sunglasses holder, a lockable glovebox, hidden storage well, and seatback pockets
- Multi-functional center console storage
- Cargo-area tie-down anchors (4)
- Cargo-area bag hooks
- Garment hooks (2)
Honda Pilot Dimensions
Depending on the Honda Pilot configuration you choose, you’ll find seating for up to eight people that can accommodate car seats for your growing family. Elite models seat seven people and Touring models seat seven to eight. But adding extra seats doesn’t mean you and your passengers will feel cramped during trips from Farmington Hills. Interior space and dimensions are as follows:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 / 40.2 / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 / 38.4 / 31.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 / 62 / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 / 57.3 / 44.6 inches
- Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
Due to their smaller seating capacities, dimensions are slightly different for Touring and Elite trim levels:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 39.5 / 40.9 / 38.9 inches
- Passenger Volume: 153.1 cubic feet
Test Drive the New Honda Pilot at Tamaroff Honda
Interested in learning more about the 2019 Honda Pilot performance and its towing capacity of 3,500 pounds to 5,000 pounds? Stop by Tamaroff Honda today! We can help you decide if the Pilot, Odyssey, or Acura MDX is the right family vehicle for you. Be sure to check out our new Honda Pilot inventory to see what suits you best!