2016 Honda Odyssey Trim Levels
The 2016 Honda Odyssey Trim Levels
The Honda Odyssey has always been a hit. People love this minivan because it harnesses every bit of space, it’s flexible to configure for seating and cargo, and it gets great gas mileage. Did we mention it seats up to eight and provides anchors for five car seats? The 2016 Honda Odyssey trim levels are engineered for hectic, fast-paced family lifestyles, and one of them is right for you:
Odyssey Trim Levels
View Trim Comparison Below
The entry-level Odyssey has:
- A six-speed automatic transmission with a 3.5L V6 engine that gets 248 hp
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ with Traction Control
- Comprehensive front and side airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Childproof rear door locks
- A rearview camera with guidelines
- Soothing ambient console lighting and illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls
- An eight-inch high-res screen and Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® for phone calls and streaming audio
- Wide-mode adjustable second row seats
- 60/40 split Magic Seat®
EPA-estimated mileage is 28 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg in the city*, and MSRP starts at $29,400**.
The EX trim adds or replaces many LX features, with:
- A smart entry system
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Tri-zone automatic climate control system
- Push button start
- Multi-function center seat in the second row
- Strategically placed sunshades
- HondaLink® with Aha™ compatibility for streaming music, social media, and more from your compatible device
- Projector-beam halogen headlights that automatically turn on and off
Pricing starts at $32,550**.
The SE trim adds some very cool features, like:
- An additional 115-volt power outlet for the third row
- SiriusXM® Radio
- Honda’s Rear Entertainment System (RES) with wireless headsets
- Built-in HondaVAC® for keeping the floors and seats clean
The SE is priced starting at $33,500**.
This trim incorporates several luxury features, such as:
- Leather-trimmed seats up front and in the outboard second row
- Heated front seats
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel
- One-touch moonroof
- A power tailgate
- A storage bin with cool box keeps drinks and snacks chilled
Pricing begins at $36,050**, and upgrade options for a DVD rear entertainment system and navigation are also available.
The Touring model adds:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Integrated sunshades for the third row
- A 10-way power adjustment, lumbar support, and two-position memory for the driver’s seat
- A folding center armrest to the Magic Seat in the third row
MSRP begins at $42,305**.
This trim is the ultimate in minivans, with:
- An ultrawide rear-entertainment system with HDMI and split screen
- HD Radio™
- A premium audio system with 12 speakers and surround sound
- The Blind Spot Information System safety feature
The Touring Elite is priced starting at $44,875**.
Redefining the Minivan
This minivan is a slam dunk! The 2016 Honda Odyssey trim levels offer lots of choices—bundling things together into categories that just make sense. Visit Tamaroff Honda, or contact us to check out the Odyssey today!
*Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
**MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.