Under Governor Whitmer’s updated executive order, our dealership showrooms are NOW OPEN and accepting walk-in’s as Tamaroff Honda continues to handle all your vehicle needs including vehicle purchasing, leasing, and buying.
In addition, we continue to offer online accommodations while maintaining social distancing and preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Lease, buy, and purchase new or used vehicles
- Renew and upgrade your lease
- Service your vehicle
- Get an online appraisal (sight unseen)
- Access product knowledge on demand
- Ask questions via phone, email or text and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible
Remember, safety is our #1 priority. We will adhere to all governmental guidelines while keeping our promise to deliver the best experience possible.
Michigan will get through this. And together, we will help our community move forward.
Send us a message
Leave us a voicemail: 248-237-6705
- Wash hands regularly (At least every 2 hours).
- Limit Touching Face.
- Wear gloves (gloves will be available in parts department).
- Clean workstations regularly (keyboards, phones, pens, surfaces, tablets).
- Refrain from contact with customers and coworkers (no handshakes, hugs, fist bumps, ect.).
- Limit sharing workstations, equipment, and supplies as much as possible.
- Remove all items from communal fridges daily (items left over each night will be discarded.
- Wear face covering at all times.
- Do not congregate in any area with fellow employees.
- Eat at desk/workstation when able, avoid lunchroom.
- Come to work in uniforms to limit exposure in bathrooms. Wash uniforms daily.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet from all coworkers and clients.
- All clients making appointments should be asked if they, or anyone in their household, are sick (if so, their appointment should be rescheduled).
- All clients making appointments should be asked to wear protective face coverings while in the dealership.
Pickup and Drop-Off
- Drivers should always carry disinfectant spray.
- Before/After each trip, driver must wash hands and put on fresh gloves.
- Before/After each trip, the driver must spray disinfectant on door handles (inside and out), steering wheel, seat, center console, screens, hvac, and shifter.
- Dispose of all sanitizing materials prior to delivering the vehicle to the customer. (take off in customer’s view)
- Sanitize customer car keys, before and after delivering back the vehicle.
- When receiving keys, practice social distancing, keep a 6-foot distance and no handshakes.
- Keys should be placed in a disposable envelope when in transit (when possible).
- Any loaner/rental vehicles must be disinfected after each customer use.
“Stay Home, Stay Safe” FAQ’s
- Can we sell/contract/register a vehicle?
YES – Showrooms are now fully open to walk-in traffic. We also continue to conduct sales transactions by internet or phone with remote delivery to your home or office!
- Can a guest purchase their vehicle 100% online, sign contracts and have the vehicle delivered?
YES – Please contact us for more details!
- Can a guest have their vehicle serviced?
YES – Our service department is now open by appointment or walk-in.
- Will the service department pick-up and drop-off a customer’s vehicle for service gratis:
YES – We do have pickup and drop off services available. Please contact one of our advisors.
- Can a guest come in and purchase parts?
YES – Our Parts Department is now open to walk-in traffic.
- Can we allow a test drive?
Test drives are available to walk-in shoppers or you are more than welcome to schedule an appointment online. Contact us for details.contact us for details.
- Are we accepting lease returns now?
- Can we structure lease/purchase proposals & quotes for potential clients?
YES – With the appropriate information, we can provide accurate lease or purchase proposals.
- Can we submit credit applications for preliminary approval?
YES – We can secure a lender approval for lease or purchase that is good for 30 days.
- What is the phone number for my Lender/Bank?
Please contact us so we can get you directed correctly.
- Can we answer general questions?