The 2017 Honda Ridgeline has seven different trim levels to select from. You can choose between all-wheel drive and two-wheel drive models.
- Start with the RT trim with a Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) beginning at $29,475* (6-speed automatic configuration). It comes with illuminated steering wheel controls, twelve volt power outlets in the front console and Bluetooth for streaming audio. A 7-speaker audio system is included in this trim.
- The RTS MSRP starts at $31,515* (6-speed automatic configuration). This trim upgrades the features of the RT trim with innovative remote-engine start. The remote even allows for automatic climate control settings. Run the car for 10 minutes to heat up the cabin, and add time as needed during unexpected busy mornings. The included tri-zone automatic climate zone system controls humidity and filters the air. It also upgrades the front seats with pockets in the back.
- The Sport trim MSRP starts at $33,015* (6-speed automatic configuration). It stands out from the other trims with 18-inch gray wheels. It also has a black colored paint on the exterior, or you can choose a one-of-a-kind crystal black pearl paint. Sport badging also comes on this model.
- The RTL MSRP begins at $33,780* (6-speed automatic configuration). This is an exquisite model with the included luxury of leather upholstery. The front seats are heated, so you’ll never feel the cold chill of Detroit winters inside your plush ride. The driver also enjoys the comfort of a 10-way adjustable seat to get that perfect fit. This model also has a sound-reducing windshield.
- The RTL-T MSRP kicks off at $35,930* (6-speed automatic configuration). It builds on the previous trim by adding Apple CarPlay and Android Auto—these are hands-free phone systems that connect to either iPhones or Android models. Make calls, send texts, play music, find sports scores, book movie tickets, and much more. There is also an upgraded touchscreen for your audio in this trim and a navigation system that is paired to a satellite for accurate mapping.
- The RTL-E MSRP starts at $41,370* (6-speed automatic configuration). Listen to your music on a 540-watt audio system. This clever system is built directly into the truck bed, so you can listen to great music in the cabin or outside in the fresh air. A Blind Spot Information System also comes standard in this model.
- The Black Edition MSRP is at $42,870* (6-speed automatic configuration) and higher. It has black painted features for the body, leather upholstery, and 18-inch alloys. On the inside, it has a stylish and sporty red ambient LED lighting.
The Ridgeline has a 3.5L V6 engine with 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. The included Eco-Assist system helps the Ridgeline reach a great fuel economy number. Its maximum EPA-estimated** potential is 18 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway with all-wheel drive. The two-wheel drive models have an EPA-estimated** 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway. Two-wheel drive models are capable of handling snow with total control, while the all-wheel drive models have snow, sand, and mud modes. With all-wheel drive, you can also tow up to 5,000 pounds.
Tech and Safety
The Ridgeline includes a unique bed design that offers practical storage and quality entertainment in one great model. Now while you work or play, you can listen to your music through the built-in truck bed speakers
on select trims. The trunk has storage in the bed, and it has drains to help moisture wash away. Inside, you have the option to choose an 8-inch touch capable screen for easy audio access. Keep warm with the comfortable and available technology of a heated steering wheel.Safety is also premium within the Ridgeline. It can be equipped with the Honda Sensing
suite of safety features for added peace of mind. Honda Lane Watch is optional for the RLT trim and higher. It will keep an eye on the lanes on either side of you, sounding an alert when it’s unsafe to merge. Blind Spot Information system comes on the RLT-E trim and higher to detect vehicles in your blind spot. Other safety features include daytime running lights, a rearview camera, a tire pressure monitor, electronic brake distribution, and much more.
Come Try the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
When you experience the incredible 2017 Honda Ridgeline at Tamaroff Honda in Michigan, near Detroit, you will see why this is a highly anticipated model. Come to our dealership today to take your next test drive in a model. Contact us online to book your test drive appointment.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.