The New Honda Lineup Is In
All Honda coupes offer an excellent blend of efficiency, affordability, practicality, and performance. You’ll love the stylish looks and feature-packed trims of each of the three available Honda coupes.
- The 2017 Accord Coupe (starting MSRP of $24,025*) offers all of the sporty style and comfort features that you crave. You’ll love the powerful available 278 hp V6 engine, plus innovative extras like Honda LaneWatch and a one-touch power moonroof.
- The 2016 Civic Coupe (starting MSRP of $19,050*) is a fun compact that packs in plenty of extras. From the available 174 hp turbocharged engine to dual-zone automatic climate control, this vehicle offers it all.
Honda sedans are legendary for their long-lasting reliability, ample power, and comfortable interiors. The latest models are no different. They go above and beyond to bring you advanced features and incredible performance.
- The 2017 Accord Sedan (starting MSRP of $22,355*) offers total sophistication and comfort. Enjoy standard dual-zone climate control, available navigation, available premium audio with a subwoofer, and much more.
- The 2016 Civic Sedan (starting MSRP of $18,640*) offers dynamic styling and outstanding efficiency. The Civic doesn’t skimp on coveted features—you’ll find available rain-sensing wipers, available leather trim, standard multi-angle rearview camera, and more in this sweet sedan.
SUVs, CUVs, and Minivans
Need a little more space to stretch out and store cargo? No problem! Honda has a slew of fun and functional SUVs, CUVs, and minivans that will get the job done in style.
- The 2016 CR-V (starting MSRP of $23,845*) wrote the book on compact SUV style and it’s still paving the way. This fresh vehicle offers 70.9 cubic feet of pure cargo space, a zippy 185 hp engine, total smartphone connectivity, available power tailgate, and much more.
- The 2016 HR-V Crossover (starting MSRP of $19,215*) is making waves with its fun style and unstoppable capability. You’ll love the many tech capabilities, luxurious heated seats, and fun entertainment features.
- The 2016 Pilot (starting MSRP of $30,345*) offers an outstandingly roomy and comfortable SUV with power and functionality to impress even the most discerning driver. Seat up to 8 or haul up to 82 cubic feet of cargo.
- The 2017 Ridgeline (starting MSRP of $29,475*) redefines the pickup truck entirely. The bed of the truck is totally redesigned to offer cargo capacity and protection. You’ll also love the 109 cubic feet of interior space for up to 5 passengers.
- The 2016 Odyssey (starting MSRP of $29,550*) is definitely not your mother’s minivan. This highly intuitive vehicle offers smart extras like a HondaVAC, rear entertainment system with wireless headsets, and a whopping 172 cubic feet of passenger volume.
Hybrids and Alternative Fuel
Honda has always been at the forefront of smart, cleaner energy vehicles. The latest lineup offers some of the most exciting hybrid and alternative fuel vehicles yet.
- The 2017 Accord Hybrid (starting MSRP of $29,605*) brings practicality, performance, comfort, and fuel efficiency all into one smart vehicle. From leather-trimmed and heated seating to high-tech Honda Sensing safety technology, this cleaner energy vehicle delivers it all for drivers who crave comfort, convenience, and eco-efficiency.
- The 2016 CR-Z (starting MSRP of $20,295*) is a coupe that makes eco-friendly look good. You’ll get up to 39 eco-conscious miles per gallon** with performance that will blow you away. The standard Plus Sport system delivers heart-racing boosts of speed while impressive technology like Smart Entry and HID headlights will continue to impress.
Experience the Entire Honda Lineup Today!
Ready to see all of your favorite all-new Honda models? The Honda lineup is ready and waiting for you, along with tons of expert guidance and advice from our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff. Stop by, or contact us today to get started toward your dream Honda vehicle!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**31 city/38 highway/34 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 36 city/39 highway/37 combined mpg rating for CVT models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.