Why pay more for other vehicles that offer less? The 2017 Honda Accord is simply one of the best values on the market.
- The LX has a Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price of $22,455* and higher.
- The Sport has an MSRP of $24,515* and up.
- The Sport Special Edition MSRP begins at $25,515*.
- The EX kicks off the MSRP at $25,830*.
- The EX-L has an MSRP of $28,920* and higher.
- The EX-L V6 MSRP begins at $30,995*.
- The Touring MSRP starts at $34,930*.
Performance and MPG
Get ready to be impressed by the 2017 Accord performance, transmission, and fuel economy offerings.
- Engines: Standard on most trims is a 2.4L four-cylinder that puts out 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque. This engine can reach a maximum 189 hp when you select the Sport and Sport Special Edition trims. Also available is a 3.5L V6 that ups the power ratings to 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque. The V6 can jump from 0-60 mph in a quick 6.1 seconds.
- Transmissions: Available transmissions include a 6-speed manual, a 6-speed automatic, and a continuously variable transmission. For the Sport and Sport Special Edition trims, you can add paddle shifters. This gives a manual transmission feel on a continuously variable transmission.
- Efficiency: The Accord has an EPA-estimated 27 mpg city and 36 mpg highway** when it has a continuously variable transmission. When you choose a model with an automatic transmission, it’s rated at 21 mpg city and 33 mpg highway.**
Trims and Features
Can’t live without a specific feature? Expect to find what you’re looking for built into the 2017 Honda Accord.
- LX: The LX starts off the Honda Accord lineup with class and style. Dual-zone climate controls keep everyone comfortable, and models also come with an advanced rearview camera. Basics like Active Noise Cancellation and Eco Assist System create a smooth, efficient driving experience. This model stands tall on a set of 16-inch alloy wheels.
- Sport: This sporty trim adds premium upgrades like a leather steering wheel, aluminum sport pedals, 10-way moving driver’s seat, LED daytime running lights, LED foglights, and a dual exhaust with chrome finish. This model has 19-inch alloy wheels.
- Sport Special Edition: This trim comes with leather seating and a more powerful horsepower output than the Sport trim (189 hp vs. 185 hp). Front seats are also upgraded in this model with a heating feature. Auto enthusiasts will also love that this trim has a special red stitching to make it stand out from the Sport. It also has unique badging on the body.
- EX: The EX comes with the beauty of a one-touch power moonroof. Honda LaneWatch comes standard on this model to look out for your blind spot. You can add the optional Lane Keep Assist System and Adaptive Cruise Control system for extra safety. Drivers can expect a wide range of impressive features: smart entry, push-button start, heated side mirrors with built-in turn signals, power windows, a 6-speaker audio system, and HD Radio. Models come with 17-inch alloy wheels.
- EX-L: This model upgrades the sound system with seven speakers. It is optional to add a navigation system for HondaLink, but this technology can prevent serious headaches during travels. The rearview mirror in this model automatically dims to protect your eyes. The driver’s seat has two different settings memorized, so two drivers can select their preferred comfort. Heated seats come standard for the front passengers. This model stands tall on 17 inch alloys. The EX-L V6 offers all the deluxe features of the EX-L with a 3.5L V6 engine.
- Touring: Stay safe with advanced safety features like a Honda Lane Watch, Collision Mitigation Braking, Road Departure Mitigation, and Lane Keep Assist. The Touring comes standard with convenience features like navigation, front and back heated seats, and voice-activated features. It has the largest alloy wheels measuring at 19 inches.
More Trim Details Technology Features
Test Drive the Honda Accord Today in Southfield!
With so many great features, from its robust powertrain to the available Honda Sensing suite of safety amenities, it’s no surprise that the Accord has been so popular with drivers and automotive experts alike. Find out if this is the right new car for you by heading to Tamaroff Honda at 28585 Telegraph Road near Detroit and the nearby Michigan areas. Contact us with any questions.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $875.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
** 23 city / 32 highway / 26 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city / 36 highway / 30 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city / 34 highway / 29 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city / 33 highway / 25 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.