Find Your Ideal 2016 Honda Civic Price at Tamaroff Honda
Drivers from Detroit, Farmington Hills, and West Bloomfield can pick up one of the country’s top compact sedans in five separate trim and price levels. Even the entry-level 2016 Honda Civic price gives you a diverse and attractive selection of features, and things only get better from there. To help you decide which model will best suit your needs, just read through our short overview of available trims.
2016 Honda Civic: Prices and Trims.
- LX: With a starting price of $18,640,* the LX provides a stunning array of premium features as standard. Drivers will enjoy the convenience that comes with a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, an electronic parking brake, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink system, and a 5-inch color LCD screen. You can even add the advanced driver-assistance features of the available Honda Sensing suite.
- EX: Starting at $21,040,* the EX comes with a whole host of enticing extras. A 7-inch touchscreen comes as standard, and it’s fitted with both Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® functionality to let drivers quickly sync up a smartphone. Further features include push-button start, Smart Entry, one-touch power moonroof, and even a Honda LaneWatch system.
- EX-T: Starting at $22,200,* the EX-T is defined by the sporty performance of its 174-hp 1.5L turbocharged engine, which offers phenomenal efficiency to go with its impressive power. You’ll also enjoy heated front seats and dual-zone climate control.
- EX-L: Starting at $23,700,* the EX-L is all about first-rate comfort. Detroit, Farmington Hills, and West Bloomfield drivers will sink into indulgent leather-trimmed seats, wrap their hands around a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and adjust an 8-way power driver’s seat to their own precise settings.
- Touring: Starting at $26,500,* the Touring trim boasts a 450-watt 10-speaker sound system, rain-sensing wipers, LED headlights, and the driver-assistance features of the Honda Sensing suite, including adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, and collision mitigation braking.
There’s a 2016 Honda Civic Price to Meet Your Needs
The 2016 Honda Civic offers impressive interior space and exceptional efficiency across all five trim levels, and you’ll find it when you come to Tamaroff Honda. If you need any further help deciding which model is right for you, just contact us today.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.