Honda incorporated many updates on the 2017 Fit, but that didn’t take away its affordability.
- 2017 Honda Fit LX: MSRP from $15,990*
- 2017 Honda Fit EX: MSRP from $17,900*
- 2017 Honda Fit EX-L: MSRP from $20,265*
Trims and Features
From the surprisingly well-equipped base trim to the premium EX-L, you’ll be happy with what you find inside the 2017 Honda Fit.
- LX: Base models come generously fitted with premium features, beginning with tech amenities like Bluetooth connectivity, a multi-angle rearview camera, a 5-inch central display, and auto-on/off headlights.
- EX: Move up to 16-inch alloy wheels with the second trim in the lineup. Perhaps the most in-demand feature added to this trim is the HondaLink system, which gives you full smartphone integration for your music, podcasts, and much more. You’ll also get Honda LaneWatch, a small camera that lets you see your blind spot. Other features include keyless entry and ignition, a 7-inch touchscreen, and SMS text messaging functionality.
- EX-L: The highest trim level adds significant style and luxury, with leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and heated front seats. By opting for the available voice-activated Navigation package, you’ll get SiriusXM Satellite and HD Radio in addition to a premium navigation system.
Auto critics overwhelmingly agree that the Honda Fit is a great choice for your next car.
- The Car Connection: “…it is an exceptionally well-packaged hatchback that’s largely traditional and particularly good at what it—and Honda as a whole—has always done well. Available in LX, EX, and EX-L trims, the Fit offers something for just about every subcompact buyer.”
- Green Car Reports: “The Fit also offers impressive interior volume for a subcompact, as well as flexibility thanks to the clever “Magic Seat” folding rear seat.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The Honda Fit 5-door hatchback is a great pick for two groups. First, there are off-to-college youngsters who want an affordable, efficient and reliable car with all the modern connectivity features found in more expensive cars. Then there are empty-nesters looking to downsize without compromising rear-seat or cargo room.”
The cabin of the 2017 Honda Fit provides standard seating for five passengers. The interior encompasses up to a surprising 95.7 cubic feet of passenger space, and you’ll also have plenty of room for storage behind the rear seat, with a cargo area measuring 16.6 cubic feet. At the heart of the Honda Fit design, though, is the 60/40 split 2nd-Row Magic Seat, which offers exceptional passenger-versus-cargo versatility with four configurations: tall mode, long mode, utility mode, and refresh mode. When the second row is folded flat, it opens up the rear area of the car to a maximum 52.7 cubic feet.
The uniquely styled Honda Fit is designed to be both fashionable and functional. With its aerodynamic shape and eye-catching color options, including shades like Mystic Yellow, Aegean Blue, and Passion Berry, the Fit’s distinctive look will certainly make an impression on onlookers. Its subcompact size also makes it perfect for navigating narrow city streets and tight parking spaces with ease.
Climb Aboard the Honda Fit at Tamaroff Honda
If you’d like to check out the 2017 Honda Fit, come see us at Tamaroff Honda. Our dealership is located near Detroit, Farmington Hills, and West Bloomfield at 28585 Telegraph Rd. in Southfield, MI. Contact us today to set up a test drive!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.