Why pay more for other vehicles that offer less? The 2016 Honda Accord is simply one of the best values on the market.
- 2016 Honda Accord LX: MSRP starting at $22,105*
- 2016 Honda Accord Sport: MSRP starting at $24,165*
- 2016 Honda Accord EX: MSRP starting at $25,480*
- 2016 Honda Accord EX-L: MSRP starting at $28,570, or $30,645 for the V6 version*
- 2016 Honda Accord Touring: MSRP starting at $34,580*
Performance Specs and MPG
The 2016 Honda Accord doesn’t force you to choose between power and efficiency.
- Engines: Standard on most trims is a 2.4L four-cylinder that puts out 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque. Also available is a 3.5L V6 that ups the power ratings to 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque. The V6 can jump from 0-60 mph in a quick 6.1 seconds.
- Transmissions: Available transmissions include a six-speed manual, a six-speed automatic, and a continuously variable transmission.
- Efficiency: With the 2016 Honda Accord four-cylinder, fuel efficiency is rated at an EPA-estimated 27 mpg city and 37 mpg highway.** In the V6, it’s rated at 21 mpg city and 34 mpg highway.**
Trims and Features
Can’t live without a specific feature? Expect to find what you’re looking for built into the 2016 Honda Accord.
- LX: Dual-zone climate controls keep everyone comfortable, and the 7.7-inch infotainment display doubles as a rearview camera.
- Sport: A spoiler and dual exhaust tips give this trim its sporty character. It also has a plush leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- EX: Make use of an additional seven-inch touchscreen display and find endless listening opportunities on both satellite and HD radio.
- EX-L: Premium upgrades include leather upholstery, an advanced rearview camera, and a seven-speaker stereo with pristine audio quality. The EX-L V6 trim has the same features and adds a stronger engine.
- Touring: Stay safe with advanced safety features like a forward collision warning and lane keep assist, and use the voice-activated navigation system to reach any destination.
The 2016 Honda Accord is a hit with drivers, but even the critics have been enthusiastic.
- Edmunds: “The Accord continues to impress with its responsive handling, composed ride, abundance of interior room, comprehensive feature set, fuel-efficient yet powerful engines and high crash test scores.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2016 Honda Accord makes clever use of interior space with a driving position that’s nice and upright, good legroom in the back, and easy entry and exit.”
Test Drive the Honda Accord Today in Southfield!
Find out if this is the right new car for you by heading to Tamaroff Honda at 28585 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI. Reach us from Detroit, Farmington Hills, or West Bloomfield by taking M-10 to Exit 18A. Look for us across the street from Lowes, and contact us with any questions.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
**23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.